350 Illustrated phonic sounds flash cards, download, print and start playing with your child right now!
Beautifully designed and illustrated by Christine Towndrow – dyslexia teacher, following the Alpha to Omega phonics strategy.
- Dyslexia friendly cards with simple and clear font for reading
- Eye-catching pictures
- Colour-coded categories making the cards easier for you and your children to use i.e. Initial blends (green), Vowel Blends (orange) etc.
- Part of the National Curriculum
- Game suggestions and spelling activities
- Includes at a glance list of all the phonic sounds in this set
- Easy and quick to make
- Alphabet (vowels in red, consonants in blue)
- Initial blends (green)
- Vowel Blends (orange)
- Final blends (purple)
- Further blends (as above, plus extra longer blends in brown)
Mix and match, print to suit your needs:
Each category of cards is organised in pages; pictures and letters (of key sound), picture only, and finally letters only.